Join us in getting to know God, His church and the role He has for you in His mission.
- an active member of a Christian congregation?
- wanting to serve God with the gifts He has given?
- serious about being a disciple (as shown by the time you have spent in learning the Bible, prayer and the ministry of the church)?
- a high school graduate?
- proficient in your study language (either Estonian, English or Russian) at an upper intermediate (B2) level?
- prepared to do the work and take the responsibilities that come with pursuing higher education?
- willing to be part of the Seminary community, following our Christian standards and discipline?
If you are, then we welcome you to join our community!
Do you require a living permit to remain in Estonia for the duration of your studies? If so, click here to see if you qualify.
Applicants must supply:
- a completed application form which includes a 500 word essay on the topic, "Why do I want to study theology and how will I apply it?";
- a reference from a pastor in a congregation in which the student has been active for at least 12 months.
The reference form will be sent directly from the Seminary to the pastor indicated on the application form.
By providing the reference, the pastor and the congregation take responsibility to provide spiritual support during the time of studies. The pastor is responsible to inform the Seminary if the student leaves the congregation or if the student’s personal life causes the pastor to withdraw his/her recommendation for the student to study theology;
- a copy of the applicant’s High School diploma (preferably PDF). International applicants must show the original diploma upon their arrival to Estonia;
- a copy of the applicant’s valid identification document:
EU citizens: ID card or passport
Non-EU citizens: passport and EU residence permit (if the applicant has a residence permit);
- professionally taken passport photo (jpg format);
- non-EU residents who qualify for admission must present a written agreement with an Estonian Christian congregation. Click here for more information.
For Estonian and EU residents
- Deadline to submit all required documents: August 20.
For non-EU residents
- Deadline to submit all required documents is between March 1 and April 30.