If you are interested in sitting in on an individual course, please let us know.
Whether you are studying in another school and wish to take a BMTS course for credit, or simply looking for some continuing education, you are welcome to join us.
We look forward to being a part of your continuing education!
Auditing one course per semester is free of charge however a donation to the Seminary is appreciated.
The fee for auditing more than one course per semester is the same for taking individual courses as shown on our Tuition page.
What does it mean to audit a Seminary class?
- You sit in the classroom (either in person or through Zoom) and learn together with Seminary students,
- participate in discussion during the class and during breaks,
- grow deeper in your understanding of the Christian faith and the mission of the Church.
- You are not expected to complete any home assignments or independent work,
- you will not receive credit or an official certificate since you are not completing the course requirements.
Please note that due to prerequisites, some courses may not be available for auditing.