For non-EU residents
If you require a living permit for the duration of studies, click here to see if you qualify.
Qualified applicants are accepted to begin their studies only at the start of the school year (August).
- Deadline to submit all required documents is between March 1 and April 30.
Documents may be submitted by email or by regular mail at the addresses below.
- Pay the application fee required of those needing a living permit.
Fee: 50€ in euros only, paid to the BMTS account with all service charges paid by the applicant.
Account Holder: Eesti Metodisti Kirik
Account Holder's Address: Narva Mnt. 51, Tallinn 10152, Estonia
SWIFT Code: HABA EE2X
Bank Name: Swedbank
Bank Address: Liivalaia 8, Tallinn, 15040, Estonia
Description: Application fee, name of applicant.
Alternatively, it may be paid via Western Union.
The application fee is non-refundable.
Payment due date: May 1.
- Interview. Once all documents and the application fee have been received, a Skype interview will be scheduled, typically in the middle of May.
- Complete our Bible knowledge quiz to help us judge your readiness to study. This usually takes place at the same time as the interview.
- Patiently wait for the response, which will come in a few days.
- When you receive your acceptance letter, you need to make a tuition prepayment of 300€ within 10 days. (Use the account information given above.) The remainder of your first semester tuition must be paid by October 15th.
- Only after the tuition prepayment has been received will the BMTS issue a letter to Police and Border Authorities with affirmation that student has been accepted to study at BMTS. By prepayment of tuition the student affirms their responsibility to begin studies at BMTS and abide by all its rules and regulations. The prepayment of tuition is refundable only in the case the student is not able to begin studies due to visa issues.
- If accepted, arrange your travel plans to be at the Seminary for your first study session that is normally the last week of August. See the Study Session Schedule for details.
- Sign the contract provided by the BMTS during your first study session.