One meaningful moment for me was when a student returned from a Seminary mission practicum among the Khanty people in Siberia saying, “This can’t stop with a Seminary program, we have to get the churches involved!” What started as a Seminary learning experience created a missions program that encouraged the Estonian church to do what only Estonians can do: reach their kindred nations with the Gospel. It also gave me the chance to teach the Bible in a tipi on the Arctic Circle in Siberia! God gives amazing opportunities when we are faithful to His call!
Courses: Old and New Testament Survey, Hermeneutics I & II, Apologetics, Ethics
- Eesti Metodisti Kiriku Teoloogiline Seminar,Dean, since 2014
- Eesti Metodisti Kiriku Teoloogiline Seminar,Lecturer, since 1996
- Estonian Methodist Missions Committee chair,2009-2017
- Estonian Evangelical Alliance Mission Committee chair, 2004-2017
- HõimurahvasteAeg editorial board 2006-2017
- Finno-Ugric Bible school director 2008-2015
- Nordiska Bibelinstitut, Sweden 1989-1991
- BA in Systematic Theology, cum laude, Briercrest Bible College, Canada 1993
- MA in Systematic Theology, summa cum laude, Tyndale Theological Seminary, Netherlands, 2002
Thesis: The Theological Implications of Old Testament Historiography. Advisor: Ellis Brotzman
Ordained deacon, Estonian Methodist Church since 2010.